Salvatore Rubber and Leather Grip Reins
or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $26.75 fortnightly with More info
Salvatore reins feature an innovative combination of the finest Italian leather and rubber materials.
The inside surface of the rein, which faces the horse, is composed of rubber with a fine bobbled pattern for increased grip. The outside surface of the rein is covered with our sumptuous Italian leather for a sleek and professional finish.
Each rein has a round raised design on the exterior surface, covering the first third of the rein from the bit. This oozes style and class, perfect for everyday or competition use. Premier Equine have also incorporated leather ‘grips’ at regular intervals along the reins, which the rider can use to gain a more secure contact if desired. Complete with billet fastenings to attach to your horses' bit these sure-grip reins are an excellent addition to any bridle.
- 5/8 wide
- 54” length
- Bobble grip rubber inside surface
- Italian leather outside surface
- Round raised design to front of each rein
- Leather grips situated at regular intervals along webbing
- Stainless steel billet fastenings to attach to the bit
To maximise the life span of your reins and to help prevent staining, it is highly recommended a leather care routine after each use.
1. Use lukewarm water on a damp cloth or soft sponge to gently remove dust, dirt and grease from the surface. Be sure to concentrate on areas around the buckles and key points of contact with your horse.
2. It is recommended to condition the leather using a soap/cream sparingly, taking great care to rub gently and in a circular motion until all of the product has been absorbed.
3. Using a clean cloth, wipe away excess soap/cream from the surface.
4. Leave the leather to dry naturally in a well-ventilated area, away from direct heat sources.
Pair your reins with one of the luxury Italian Leather Bridles.