Matteo Leather Grip Reins
or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $20.48 fortnightly with More info
Matteo leather reins have been expertly crafted from the very finest Italian leather to ensure durability and suppleness from the very first use.
Leather ‘grips’ have been incorporated at regular intervals along the reins, which the rider can use to gain a more secure contact if desired.
Complete with billet fastenings to attach to your horses bit, these leather reins are perfect for any equestrian discipline.
Pair your reins with one of the luxury PE Italian Leather Bridles.
- 3/4" (6/8) wide
- 54” length
- Italian leather
- Leather grips situated at regular intervals
- Stainless steel billet fastenings to attach to the bit
- Leather martingale stoppers included
To maximise the life span of your reins and to help prevent staining, we highly recommend a leather care routine after each use.
1. Use lukewarm water on a damp cloth or soft sponge to gently remove dust, dirt and grease from the surface. Be sure to concentrate on areas around the buckles and key points of contact with your horse.
2. We recommend conditioning the leather using a soap/cream sparingly, taking great care to rub gently and in a circular motion until all of the product has been absorbed.
3. Using a clean cloth, wipe away excess soap/cream from the surface.
4. Leave the leather to dry naturally in a well-ventilated area, away from direct heat sources.