KER EO-3 3.785L
or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $41.48 fortnightly with More info
Concentrated Direct Source Of DHA And EPA Omega 3-Fatty Acids
Minty apple flavour - four times as palatable
EO-3 can be fed to all classes of horses including foals, breeding stock, and performance horses to improve the critical ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids in the diet.
EO-3 provides preferential precursors for production of anti-inflammatory local hormones and regulates gene expression to positively affect insulin sensitivity.
New minty apple EO-3 is four times as palatable as the original. Along with a research-proven flavour update, a more highly refined base oil eliminates compounds that can increase fish odours over time, without altering beneficial fatty acids.
Why use EO-3?
- Ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 is 12:1
- Benefits of DHA- and EPA-mediated inflammatory response include reduction in joint inflammation, allergic reactivity, Equine Asthma (IAD, RAO)
- Improves glucose tolerance
- Strengthens immune function
- Increases red blood cell flexibility, which reduces the risk of exercise induced pulmonary haemorrhage (EIPH)
- Reproductive benefits include improved fertility and colostrum quality, enhanced passive transfer of antibodies to foals, and increased sperm concentration, motility, and viability
- Highly refined fish oil with minty apple flavour for 4x improved palatability
When to use EO-3
- Horses in intense work
- Horses with EIPH (bleeders)
- Horses on high-grain diets, or omega-6 skewed diets
- Horses with joint inflammation
- Horses with allergies and skin conditions
- Horses with metabolic syndrome
- Horses with fertility concerns, including stallions and mares around breeding time and for lactating mares and mares in late pregnancy
Add 1 to 2 oz (30 to 60 mL) to the feed.
For best results, introduce EO-3 to the ration gradually over a period of 5 to 10 days.