Hygain Digest and Protect
or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $26.32 fortnightly with More info
- RED SEAWEED EXTRACT (Lithothamnion calcareum), is rich in a specific, highly effective source of calcium, known for its superior acid buffering properties
- DIGESTIVE ENZYMES support the breakdown of feed which improves digestion and the absorption of nutrients
- GLUTAMINE AND THREONINE, amino acids assist with digestive health. Included to ensure adequate supply to support mucin synthesis and cell regeneration.
- CONCENTRATED SLIPPERY ELM is traditionally used for gastric challenges. Slippery Elm contains mucilage factors which act as a coating agent
- CURCUMIN, is the active compound in Turmeric known for its powerful antioxidant action
- PREBIOTICS have a defined mode of action, promoting a healthy gut and supporting natural defences essential for optimum health and performance
- PROBIOTICS enhance fibre fermentation and stablilise the microbiome, stimulating activity of beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract
- MYCOTOXIN BINDER traps and expels mycotoxins to protect and support healthy gut function
- ANISEED flavour is highly palatable for horses
Red Seaweed Extract, Curcumin Powder, Digestive Enzymes, Glutamine & Threonine, Mycotoxin Binder, Slippery Elm Extract, Aniseed Oil, Prebiotic and Probiotic.
Mini's and Ponies: 1 scoop per day
Horses: 2 scoops per day
Scoop holds approx 63g
It is recommended to divide the daily rate into two or more feeds.Nutritional Analysis