Equimec Plus Tape
or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $4.62 fortnightly with More info
Please note: this is a non-returnable item.
Equimec Plus Tape is a broad-spectrum worming gel for horses that is effective against all susceptible internal parasites, including tapeworm, roundworms and bot species. This mectin-based wormer combines two active compounds, Ivermectin and Praziquantel in a convenient graduated trigger application and a palatable aniseed flavouring for easy administration. For a full list of parasites covered, please see below.
- Broad-spectrum worming paste for horses, including tapeworms
- Convenient graduated trigger application
- Palatable, aniseed flavoured gel accepted by most horses
- Gel sticks to your horsess mouth
- Safe to use in all horses, including foals, pregnant mares and breeding stallions
Equimec Plus Tape gel is up to 100% effective in treating all major internal parasites in horses including:
- Large strongyles (Strongylus vulgaris, Strongylus edentatus, Strongylus equinus and Triodontophorus spp.)
- Small strongyles including benzimidazole resistant strains (Cyathostomum spp., Cylicocyclus spp., Cylicostephanus spp., Cylicodontophorus spp., Gyalocephalus spp.)
- Ascarids (Parascaris equorum)
- Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
- Hairworms (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Large mouthed stomach worms (Habronema muscae)
- Lungworms (Dictyocaulus arnfieldi)
- Neck and intestinal threadworms (Onchocerca spp., Strongyloides westeri)
- All three species of tapeworms (Anoplocephala perfoliata, Anoplocephala magna, Paranoplocephala mammillana)
- Bots (Gasterophilus spp.)
- Also controls skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp, and cutaneous larvae (summer sores) by Onchocerca spp
Active ingredients: Ivermectin 8 mg/g; praziquantel 100 mg/g.