Domenico Web and Rubber Grip Reins Black
or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $14.48 fortnightly with More info
These innovative reins are made from a combination of strong nylon webbing, rubber and the finest quality Italian leather.
The webbing has rubber treads woven within it, to heighten grip for the rider. To aid grip even further, leather ‘grips’ have been placed at regular intervals along the length of the webbing.
Finished with leather martingale stoppers and stainless steel billet fastenings, these reins are ideal for those who need a strong grip without compromising on flexibility. The perfect choice for many equestrian disciplines.
Pair your reins with one of the PE luxury Italian Leather Bridles.
- 3/4" (6/8) wide
- 54” length
- Italian leather
- Strong nylon webbing with rubber treads woven through it
- Leather grips situated at regular intervals
- Stainless steel billet fastenings to attach to bit
- Leather martingale stoppers included
To maximise the life span of your reins and to help prevent staining, we highly recommend a leather care routine after each use.
1. Use lukewarm water on a damp cloth or soft sponge to gently remove dust, dirt and grease from the surface. Be sure to concentrate on areas around the buckles and key points of contact with your horse.
2. We recommend conditioning the leather using a soap/cream sparingly, taking great care to rub gently and in a circular motion until all of the product has been absorbed.
3. Using a clean cloth, wipe away excess soap/cream from the surface.
4. Leave the leather to dry naturally in a well-ventilated area, away from direct heat sources.