or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $3.98 fortnightly with More info
Itch is generally caused by the saliva of various midge species inducing an allergic reaction in horses' skin.
Only the highest quality food-grade ingredients are used.
Lemon Myrtle (note Citronella now banned for human skin in EU) a strong antibacterial that is edible and non-toxic to mucous membranes.
Liquid Virgin Coconut Oil which penetrates the skin and coat to begin the healing process and has a strong antihistamine effect breaking the itch cycle within the horses' skin.
Neem Oil and Black Cumin Seed Oil which help to keep away the midges and mosquitos and supercharge the skin and coat healing process.
- Pure oil (not water based) so it goes much further and all natural
- Calafea is completely harmless to your horse – All ingredients are food grade and 100% natural
- Generally one bottle lasts one horse for 1 season
- Store Calafea in a cupboard out of the sun and shake bottle well before use
- Calafea can be used over 3 years once opened but its effectiveness may eventually diminish
Treatment for ITCH - For the first 3-4 days apply a small amount of Calafea once a day to the affected areas such as the mane, tail, muzzle and rump and massage gently into the skin. Your horse will show signs of relief after about 2 minutes. In the next few days, brush out any dirt, dead skin and residues as they appear. Continue applying 3 times a week, or as needed. From time to time gently wash the treated area with Shampoo to help with healing and coat recovery.
Treatment for Stings and Bites - Massage a few drops of Calafea on the sting or bite and repeat daily if required.
Accidentally licking of Calafea is completely harmless to your horse or dog as all ingredients are food grade.
Shake bottle well before use. Store out of the sun.
Available in 100ml, 500ml and 2 litre