Tear-Aid Rug Repair (POSTAGE INCLUDED)
or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $6.98 fortnightly with More info
1 x Tear-Aid Patch 15.2cm x 30cm that can be cut to size for instant repairs (+ 2 free alcohol wipes)
Tear-Aid is a unique transparent repair patch for repairing tears and holes in practically all materials. Tear-Aid is extremely strong and very elastic which makes it ideal for horse rug repairs. Tear-Aid is no temporary solution, it is a permanent repair patch which is ideal for rug repairs (cotton, canvas and synthetic).
Tear-Aid, the indispensable repair patch is:
- extremely strong
- very elastic
- does not fade
- very versatile
- does not dry out
- 90% immediate adhesive strength
- 100% adhesive strength after 1 hour
- can be used with temperatures ranging from -28 to +60 degrees Celsius
- makes stitching a thing of the past
- stretches and reshapes
- can easily withstand tension without ripping or losing adhesive strength
- prevents rips and tears from getting larger
- easily cuts to a preferred size or shape
Always clean material with an alcohol wipe before applying Tear-Aid
Keep Tear-Aid out of children’s reach
Tears and holes:
- Before proceeding make sure surface is completely dry.
- Use the alcohol wipe to clean the surrounding material.
- Trim the Tear-Aid patch to the preferred size. For optimal attachment the patch needs at least 2.5 cm of coverage on both sides of the tear.
- Preferably use rounded edges.
- Gently tear off about 1 cm of the protecting paper on the back of the patch. Stretch the patch a little to tear the paper.
- Position the damaged material.
- Apply the exposed adhesive side of the patch. Remove the rest of the protecting paper while in the mean time applying the rest of the patch to cover the tear.
- Press the patch firmly. Follow the steps on the reverse side if you have access to it. 100% adhesion after 1 hour.