KER RESTORE® 2kg (33 day supply)
or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $7.62 fortnightly with More info
Daily replacement of electrolytes lost in sweat
A scientifically formulated electrolyte supplement designed to match the composition of horse sweat. RESTORE® replenishes electrolytes in any situation where horses may have sweated, particularly after training, travel, racing, competition or during hot weather.
RESTORE® does not contain any alkalinising agents, so it can be used in the racing industry.
- Formulated to match the composition of horse sweat to provide balanced electrolyte replacement
- Can be used to provide routine or strategic electrolyte replacement for all horses during training, competition and travel
- Easily mixes into water for use in a saline drench to support rehydration
60 – 90g daily to horses, depending on sweat loss.DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Adjust dose according to sweat loss and work intensity. Divide daily dose among feedings and mix well into a damp feed. The following recommendations are for a horse with a mature body weight of 1100 lb (500 kg) and should be adjusted accordingly:
- Light work 30 g (1 scoop)
- Moderate work 60 g (2 scoops)
- Heavy work 90 g (3 scoops)
- 1 scoop = 30 g
For best results, administer RESTORE® after competition, work or in any situation where the horse sweats. In addition to RESTORE®, all horses should have access to a salt block or additional loose salt.
Note: These recommendations are for horses with a mature body weight of 500kg. Please adjust according to the weight of your horse.
Always allow free choice access to fresh, clean water following supplementation with electrolytes.
A veterinarian should be consulted before feeding electrolytes to a horse that is not willing to drink water.