or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $8.18 fortnightly with More info
Derma GeL® is an isotonic hydrogel made of high-molecular-weight polymers that promotes wound healing in all animal species: horses, dogs, cats, livestock, birds, reptiles and exotics.
Derma GeL® ensures: bacteriostatic properties, moist environment, soothing effect, healing process enhancers, insect repellent feature and a protective layer (no secondary dressing or bandage required). The unrivalled efficacy of this combination reduces drastically the healing time by 60% leading to fewer product applications.
Ideal for large areas, deep open wounds, accidental or surgical lesions (either under a bandage or uncovered). Ideal when the location of the wound doesn't allow suturing or bandaging.
Derma GeL® - Unrivaled Efficacy.
- Maintains a moist wound environment to prevent scab formation
- Allows epithelial cells to migrate across the wound, multiply exponentially and enhance healing
- Encourages wounds to heal from the sides as well as the bottom; increasing wound contraction rate
- Allows for the production of new epithelial cells that minimizes scarring and avoids hair discolouration
- Does not harm the wound
- Does not contain any mutagenic agents or steroids
- Provides thermal insulation and a bacterial barrier (no bandage needed)
- Decreases pain and helps to lower inflammation
- Speeds up the healing process