Animalintex Poultice Dressing
or make 4 interest-‐free payments of $5.33 fortnightly with More info
Animalintex is an all purpose (unsterile) veterinary poultice and wound dressing dressing for use on horses and dogs to treat infected and open wounds, abscesses, cracked heels, mud fever, puncture wounds, laminitis, thrush, seedy toe, capped hocks and elbows, splints and sore shins. Relieves sprains and bruises and helps prevent inflammation.
Animalintex is THE poultice and wound dressing suitable for a wide range of conditions. Renowned world-wide for its effectiveness, and now improved with a stronger core for better strength when wet.
Animalintex is a unique and proven combination of:
- BORIC ACID BP ANTISEPTIC - minimises infection and re-infection, promotes healing.
- TRAGACANTH - a natural poulticing agent, activated by water, draws out infected wounds, abscesses and reduces inflammation.
Contained in a specially made with:
- LOW ADHERENT SKIN CONTACT LAYER - prevents damaging the wound on removal and protects sensitive skin.
- IMPROVED COTTON WOOL - absorbs and holds away pus and infected secretions from the body. Also protects and warms.
- CUSHIONED PROTECTIVE LAYER - protects against external re-injury from knocks and bumps.
- PLASTIC BACKING - keeps out external contamination, keeps in moisture and warmth for faster healing.
- ECONOMICAL TO USE - Animalintex is the only poultice and dressing you can cut to the size needed, keeping the remainder for later use, no need to waste.
Composition Ingredients - Tragacanth 6.02g Boric ACID 2.08g
Animalintex should be renewed at least once every 12 hours
Wash hands before and after use!
NOTE: This is a guide to the special properties of Animalintex and its value in the relief of diseases and wounds, particularly of the skin and legs. Animalintex is not a "cure all" for the ills that may affect the animals under your care. If in doubt, always consult a veterinary surgeon.
For more information of how and when to use Animalintex click here